The CSRA Ham Exams Team Examination Sessions on the second Saturday of Every Month. However, those taking exams must register prior to the exam session.
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to register for an upcoming examination session.
The CSRA Ham Exams Team examination sessions begin at 9 AM local time.
POB1 1305 Interstate Parkway Augusta, GA 30909. Enter through the double glass doors on the left side of the building and look for the Examination Signs for directions.
What to bring to the Test Session:
Quick List (details are below):
1. Pen and Pencil
2. Valid Government Issued Photo ID
3. Federal Registration Number (FRN)
4. If upgrading license class, you must bring a Copy of your Current License Printed Out to Submit with your examination paperwork
5. $15 Cash or Check
6. Arrive 10 Minutes Early
1. All applicants should bring both a pencil and working pen.
2. All applicants must present a valid government issued photo identification. If an applicant is already licensed, he/she must bring a copy of his/her current license to be included in paperwork sent to ARRL/VEC.
3. The fee for examination is $15.00 cash or check made out to CSRA Ham Exams/Shannon Covington.
4. An Federal Registration Number (FRN) is required by all examination applicants. If you do not have an FRN from another license issued by the FCC, you may register for and receive an FRN prior to taking the exam as an FRN is required to complete Form605 which is required for examination. You may register for an FRN here: FCC Registration
5. If you are upgrading your license class you MUST bring a Copy of current license or a printed out copy of your license to submit with your examination paperwork. You may log in to the FCC ULS here to print out an Official Copy of your license to submit with your test.
6. Applicants should arrive at the testing location approximately 10 minutes early if you know where you are going. If you do not know where you are going you should arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
7. Applicants may use a simple calculator (one that cannot store data (ie. formulas). Scratch paper is provided.
8. Be certain to register for the examination session by completing the form on the https://www.csrahamexams.com/register-for-exam/ webpage.
POB1 – 1305 Interstate Parkway, Augusta, GA 30909 is outlined and highlighted in Red below.
The Yellow Star indicates the Entrance to POB1.